http://www.mysticfair.com.br/bannermystic2011.gif

domingo, 7 de setembro de 2014

THE WORLD GODDESS DAY - SEPTEMBER 07th


MORRIGHAN




Blessed be the Morrighan, the Morrigam, the Morrigu
Blessed be the Phantom Queen, Witches Queen
Blessed be the Goddess Triple
Daughters of the Morrighan raise your voice
Chant Her Names in a ryhme
Create a place
A sacred place for you and Her
Listen still and hush thy soul
Listen carefully
You may hear
Her whispers in thy ear.
Blessed be the Kerridwen, Cerridwen
Blessed be the Death Goddess

Blessed be Triple Goddess


KERRIDWEN



Blessed be Kerridwen, Lady of the Cauldron
She's with me
and hugs me
and loves me
and keeps me
as safe as can be
in Her Cauldron of Regeneration
my Goddess, my Mother.
I'm with Her
and hug Her
and love Her
and keep Her
inside my heart
my Goddess, my Mother, Kerridwen

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário